I’m a huge fan of sweet potato, so this salad is right up my alley for a filling lunch.
Warning: it’s a BIG salad. But that’s good because it’s nutrient dense and will keep you full for a while!
- 1 c. shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1 c. Spinach
- ½ c. diced Red Bell Pepper
- 3 oz Baby Carrots (about 8 carrots)
- 1 c. Roasted Sweet Potato
- 4 slices Natural Choice Honey Deli Ham
- ¼ c. Grape Tomatoes
- 1 T Fresh Cilantro
- 3 T Peppery Sweet Corn Salsa
- ⅓ c. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ oz (about 20 pieces) Honey & Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 3 T Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing