- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Low-Moisture Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 slices Bread, cubed
- 5 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium white potato, diced
- Pam Superior No Stick Simply Coconut Oil Spray
- 2 slices Sargento Colby Jack cheese, sliced into sixths
- Bake diced potato pieces in oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, or until browned and soft. Once finished, reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and spices.
- Mix in bread cubes.
- Coat muffin pan with Coconut Oil Spray (or any cooking spray).
- Evenly distribute bacon pieces into bottom of each muffin tin.
- Top with potato pieces.
- Spoon egg mixture into each muffin tin until all are evenly full.
- Top with Colby Jack cheese piece.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until fork inserted into mixture comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- Remove each mini casserole using butter knife, slicing around the edge until freed from the tin.
< Back to Breakfast Recipes