- 3/4 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 T PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop (32g) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Extreme Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 c. 2% Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavoring
- 1/3 c. Egg Whites
- 1/4 c. Honey
Whisk dry ingredients together in small mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients until foamy.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together until combined and bubbly.
- Heat nonstick frying pan on stove top on Medium. Once hot, grease with small amount of butter.
- Scoop 1/2 c. mixture onto frying pan. Wait until batter begins to bubble just a little bit and then flip. Please note: this batter will take less time and bubble less than regular pancake mix.
- Continue until all mixture is used. Should produce about 4 medium sized pancakes.
Top with your topping of choice! I use more PB2 and Honey (not included in calorie count).
< Back to Breakfast Recipes