- 1 (16oz) package of Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 2 medium crowns Broccoli, chopped.
- 1 1/2 lb raw Chicken Tenders
- 1 c. Milk
- 1 c. Chicken Broth
- 2 T. All-Purpose Flour
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Canola Oil
- 3 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Pepper
- 3 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tsp Dill
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 tsp Onion Powder
- 3 Cloves Garlic, crushed.
- 1 1/2 c. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat Oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil water in large pot.
- Add Jumbo pasta shells.
- Cook until soft. Drain.
- Heat 2 T Canola Oil in sauté pan on Medium Heat.
- Season chicken with 2 tsp Salt, 2 tsp Pepper, 2 tsp Garlic powder, 2 tsp Dill, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, 2 tsp Onion powder.
- Place chicken in hot pan. Cover with lid.
- Cook chicken for 6-7 minutes. Flip. Cover with lid again. Cook for 6-7 more minutes.
- When cooked through, remove from heat and shred.
- Bring water to boil in small pot.
- Add broccoli florets, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Heat 2 T Olive Oil in saute pan on Medium Heat.
- Add 3 cloves Garlic, crushed.
- Heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is bubbling.
- Add 2 T All-Purpose Flour. Whisk together.
- Cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add 1 c. Milk and 1 c. Chicken Broth.
- Whisk to combine.
- Cook, whisking often, until mixture begins to bubble.
- Add 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Pepper, & 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- Continue to cook until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add 1 1/2 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Remove from heat.
Combine in mixing bowl Ricotta Cheese, egg, 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Pepper, 1 tsp Garlic powder, 1 tsp Dill, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, 1 tsp Onion Powder, and 1 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Add in broccoli and chicken.
Spread half of the Alfredo Sauce onto bottom of Casserole Dish.
Spoon Filling into the cooked shells and line shells, side by side, in casserole dish. Note: you likely will not use all your shells.
Top with remaining Alfredo Sauce.
Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and browning.
< Back to Dinner Recipes