- 2 Mission White Corn Tortillas, small
- 1/2 T Canola or Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. Corn Kernels
- 1/4 c. Black Beans
- 5 oz. Chicken Tenders or Breast, sliced
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- 2 T. Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Lime Wedges
- Heat Oil in pan on Medium Heat.
- Season chicken with Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin, and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place chicken in pan and cover with lid. Let cook for 6-7 minutes, or until browned. Flip and repeat on other side. Then, flip back and forth for a few minutes each until fully cooked. Once cooked, remove and chop into 1-inch pieces.
- Simultaneously, heat black beans in small pot on stove top on Medium-Low heat. Add a dash of salt, and heat for 6-8 minutes, or until steaming.
- Place Corn Tortillas on warm frying pan and heat until soft.
- Place warm tortillas on plate. Spread 1 T. of sour cream on each. Add Chicken, Beans, Corn, Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Cilantro, and a squeeze of one lime wedge.
< Back to Dinner Recipes