- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 lb Salmon filet
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T butter
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel, slice and dice sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Toss in mixing bowl with olive oil, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper.
- Put sweet potatoes into baking dish.
- Place 1lb Salmon filet into baking dish.
- Season with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1tsp pepper, dill, onion powder, cumin & paprika.
- Top with 1 T butter.
- Place sweet potatoes into oven.
- 10 minutes later, place salmon into oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon is 145 degrees F.
< Back to Dinner Recipes