- Pam Simply Coconut Oil cooking spray
- 1 scoop, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate Malt)
- 1/2 cup, All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 5.3 ounce, Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Reduced fat, 2% Milk
- 3 tbsp Egg Whites
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9×13 glass baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, vanilla, milk, egg whites, honey, lemon juice and lemon zest until foamy.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven off. Let sit in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Nutrition Information applies to 1/9 of pan.
< Back to Snacks!